Every accident avoided is a gain. Thanks to this camera system, the driver can detect pedestrians or cyclists lingering in the blind spot. Unlike conventional blind spot solutions, this turning system reliably distinguishes between moving objects such as pedestrians or cyclists and static objects such as lampposts. The driver is therefore only warned in the event of an actual danger.
Video Turn Assist (VTA) is a standalone system for vehicles that previously did not have such systems. If the vehicle already has a standard turn assist, the Side Camera System (SCS) can easily be retrofitted.
- 3 in 1 solution – moving object detection, video image of relevant area, active warning (visual and audible)
- Quick and easy installation – all camera components are in a single housing
- Optimum image display – compact 7" monitor with optimum image sharpness at the height of the A-pillar (co-driver’s side).
- Excellent image quality – camera with infrared LEDs ensures image quality day and night
- Solution for narrow cabs – an optionally available distance adapter extends the field of vision to the area next to the body.
Video turn assist (VTA) is only suitable for left-hand drive vehicles with the camera on the right-hand side of the vehicle. ?The VTA is eligible for funding as a turning assistant (in accordance with BMVI guidelines) and an associated General Operating Permit (ABE) is available.?
Installation by a MAN service outlet is recommended.
|Item number||Designation||Suitable for|
|81.27604-6005||VTA retrofit set (until MY 2019)||For all TGL, TGM, TGS, and TGX until MY 2019|
|81.27604-6006||VTA retrofit set (from MY 2020)||For all TGL, TGM, TGS and TGX from MY 2020 1)|
|U1.28210-6039||Camera distance adapter for narrow cabs TGL/TGM/TGS||For all TGL/TGM/TGS with narrow cabs|
- Please note the vehicle requirements.