For the transport of ladders or other long goods (construction timber, pipes, etc.), a varnished ladder rack can be optionally installed on the platform body area, which also provides front wall protection.
- Dimensions in mm (L x W x H): 100 x 2,030 x 1,600
- Ladder rack weight: 40 kg
- Load capacity: 150 kg max.
- Ladder rack material: Steel frame, varnished
- Extended transport options
- Increased safety through safe stowage of ladders or long goods
- 65.65615-6000 ZSB Front-wall attachment ladder rack
- 65.65615-6001 ZSB Dropside brace
The painted frame is used for the safe transport of ladders and other objects that are longer than the loading area. The robust front wall protective grille offers optimum protection for the cab.
The retrofitting of a varnished ladder rack at the front, including front wall protective grille, is only possible on MAN Genuine platform bodies.