Say goodbye to blind spots. It happens every day: Pedestrians and cyclists unknowingly put themselves in danger by staying in the blind spot of turning trucks at intersections. Time and again, this leads to avoidable accidents. The most sensible investment imaginable: a side camera system. Thanks to this side camera system, the driver can detect road users in the blind spot.
A camera mounted on the co-driver’s side of the truck uses a 150° wide-angle lens to provide optimum visibility of the area that was previously the blind spot. The system is activated either automatically when using the indicator or manually via a switch. There are two variants to choose from:
- Side camera system with separate monitor
- Image display on a separate 7” monitor at the height of the A-pillar (co-driver’s side). The driver has the ramp mirror, the wide-angle mirror and the camera monitor in the same field of vision
- Radio MAN Media Truck Advanced 12 V with 7” display
- MAN camera view preparation for rear camera and camera 2
- Accident prevention through blind spot visibility
- Increased overall safety
|Item number||Designation||Suitable for|
|81.27604-6003||Retrofit set with external monitor||TGL, TGM from Euro 6 up to MY 2019,
TGS, TGX all models up to MY 2019
Retrofit set with display on MMT
Please contact your nearest MAN service network and let us inspire you.